How to make Sanitizer – the Best (and most affordable) Cleaning Solution:
Purchase Everclear or Golden Grain alcohol from a liquor store. Fill half of a spray bottle with alcohol and then fill the rest of the bottle with water (purified is best). Shake and spray.
- If using fireplace, after the ashes cool, remove them and sanitize the entire interior of the fireplace.
- If you’re critically ill: Keep animals outside of your home, otherwise, vacuum up hair dander daily and
- Keep footwear away from your bed.
- Sanitize the outside soles and the inside of your shoes every day.
- Sanitize pillows and sheets every day.
- Wear a mask while mowing or mulching your yard.
- Sanitize all the carpets in your home.
- Sanitize all the sofa and chair cushions in your home.
- Sanitize all the drapes in your home.
- Vacuum and sanitize the inside of your car.
- Clean & sanitize all mattresses/ bedspreads (sheets and mattress pads should be washed weekly).
All mattresses de-gas. Since about a third of your day is spent sleeping, it is important to spray your mattresses, pillows, sheets and bedding. Spray the entire mattress, including top, bottom and sides (let dry 5-10 minutes), then spray with club soda that contains sodium (let dry for 5-10 minutes). Repeat once a day for three days in a row.
- Clean grill and screen under the front of the refrigerator.
- Vacuum the coils located directly behind the grill/ screen.
- Change your “on board” air cleaner / filter in your car.
- Avoid hanging fresh garlands in your home.
- New carpet can out gas. Spray new carpets with sanitizer twice and then spray with club soda containing sodium.
Spray three days in a row.
- Wood Floors can out gas. Spray with club soda containing sodium. Spray three days in a row. Let dry.
Repeat once a month. NOTE: Sanitizer spray can damage wood floors.
Through remote healing, we help people all over the world overcome leukemia, cancer, pain,
immune deficiencies and other health issues.
John W. Mullen, Ph.D., Lymphologist, Medical Intuitive and Health Pastor